I took last Thursday off, and then quickly build the E. E. “Doc” Smith cut up book to keep up with my weekly release cycle.
When I went back to Alien the problems I was struggling with last week all seemed obvious now.
I now have something that is playable!
I am running my first playtest session this evening. If things work I will start to upload PDF versions this week. The same way that I did it with Dungeon Crawl Solo. I will version number them with regular updates.
Once I have a functioning core, I will playtest and revise, updating the findings as I go.
I am also going to try and do more videos for this one.
Get your d66s ready, you are going to need them.